This document refers to “close contact” with an individual who is test-confirmed to have COVID-19. The definition of close contact is evolving with our understanding of COVID-19, and individual scenarios should be determined by an appropriate public health agency. In general, close contact is defined as:
- being directly exposed to infectious secretions (e.g., being coughed on); or
- being within 6 feet for a largely uninterrupted or sustained extended contact period throughout the course of a day of approximately 15 minutes; however, additional factors like case/contact masking (i.e., both the infectious individual and the potential close contact have been consistently and properly masked), ventilation, presence of dividers, and case symptomology may affect this determination.
Either (a) or (b) defines close contact if it occurred during the infectious period of the case, defined as two days prior to symptom onset to 10 days after symptom onset. In the case of asymptomatic individuals who are test-confirmed with COVID-19, the infectious period is defined as two days prior to the confirming test and continuing for 10 days following the confirming test.
- Here is a copy of our Asynchronous Learning Plan for 2020-2021
- We have provided a link to the Williamson County COVID-19 Dashboard for your convenience.
- New information on meal service while at home is posted on the Child Nutrition page.
- New form to submit questions on the FAQ page.
- Week 1 = August 20-21
- Week 2 = August 24-28
- Week 3 = August 31- September 4
- Week 4 = September 7-11
- Week 5 = September 14-18
- Training sessions for remote learning
- How to request an electronic device
- How to check out an electronic device
- School starts on August 20th.
- The first four weeks will be virtual only.
- During the first four weeks, current data will be evaluated to determine if week #5 will continue to be virtual only or if parents will be given the option of traditional in-person attendance.
- Registration must be completed before any materials or devices are issued to students.