While following TEA Guidelines, each campus will provide a caring environment for our students. Our school district will adhere to any State of Texas or Williamson County Executive Orders. Each campus will develop, teach and implement the following procedures:
- Reinforce hand washing protocols and use of hand sanitizer.
- Establish student responsibilities to clean personal areas and materials supplies.
- Visual reminders (signage) of distancing and protocols will be posted in classrooms and common areas.
- Limit student movement within the classroom.
- As space allows, students will be spaced six feet apart when possible.
- Desks and tables will be physically distanced as much as possible.
- Each classroom will be provided hand sanitizer and disinfectant supplies.
- Students may bring their own hand sanitizer
- Students will not work in close groups or pairs.
- Reduced use of manipulatives and hands-on projects for students when possible.
- Students who require support, accommodations and interventions through special education, gifted & talented, 504 or multilingual services will continue to receive support and services.