Remote Learning Meal Plan
Students who are continuing remote learning starting September 14th will be able to pre-order and pick up meals at the back of Naomi Pasemann Elementary School. Please enter at the back of the school at Smith Lane & Mallard. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-4 PM.
Please pre-order meals using this link: https://forms.gle/yCJ79yfXwJb4S2zK6
We also must return to charging for the lunches, so if your student is on FREE status their meals will still be free. If your student is on REDUCED status their breakfast will be free and their lunch will be $.40. If your student is on PAID status, their breakfast will be free and their lunch will be $2.65 for Elementary students, and $3.15 for Secondary students.
The following precautions will be taken:
- The school district will not accept any outside food deliveries.
- No visitors allowed in the cafeteria.
- The cafeteria, serving and eating areas will be cleaned between uses.
- Students will continue to be offered choices for meals and a snack bar.
- Child Nutrition staff will follow all safety guidelines performing their job responsibilities and be trained to practice health and hygiene regulations