Custodial & Maintenance
Custodial and Maintenance staff will provide a clean and safe environment for students and staff. The department will follow safety procedures given from TEA.
- Proper cleaning and disinfecting of school workspaces and high traffic areas (restrooms, cafeterias, etc.) will be conducted throughout the school day.
- Classrooms will be cleaned during breaks of instruction.
- Cleaning will occur after school hours.
- The use of electrostatic disinfecting will occur each night.
- Air quality checks will take place each evening.
- Each classroom and restroom will be cleaned/disinfected at the end of each school day.
- All classrooms and common areas will be provided cleaning supplies to maximize room-to-room cleanliness.
- Custodians will follow all safety guidelines performing their job responsibilities and receive training to clean facilities appropriately.