Here are some great tools to integrate in your next lesson. These are provided for quick reference with limited support from the Instructional Technology department. If you have a suggestion to add to this list please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bubbl.us- brainstorm online
- Coarkboard.me- online corkboard for sticky notes
- Padlet- online wall to brainstorm and share ideas.
Photo & Graphic Design Tools
- Batch Picture Resizer- Add several pictures at one time and resize, save as .jpg, gif, or .png
- Canva- quickly create your own unique design with ready-made layouts, icons, etc
- Cropp.me- upload up to 5 pictures and it will automatically crop in different sizes.
- FotoFlexer- easy to use advanced photo editor, add effects, decorate, animate, etc
- iPiccy- edit images, create photo collages, make blends of photos, stickers, text, and shapes
- Pixlr- advanced photo editor, similar to Photoshop, including layers, mobile app available as well
- Prezi- create a dynamic presentation, can import Powerpoint slides and .pdf files.
- Voicethread- share slides with audio and text commenting
- Screencast-o-matic- record anything on your computer screen, no program to install
- Screenr- record anything on your computer screen, no program to install
- KeepVid- download YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Loopster- Edit video online
- TubeChop- cut out a portion of a YouTube video
- YouTube Video Editor- online video editor
- WeVideo- online video editor