The goal of the Ambassador program is to invite a group of community members (ambassadors) to take an in-depth look at the programs and opportunities currently offered at each campus in Taylor ISD. Participants will then have current and accurate information about the Taylor Public schools to share with others.
Here are the details:
- All applications for enrollment in the TISD ambassadors program must be completed and returned to the Taylor ISD central administration office, 3101 North Main Street Suite 104, no later than September 15, 2017.
- Your signature at the bottom of the application authorizes Taylor ISD to complete a criminal background check. (Required for participation in this program)
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to be considered. Space is limited. In the event that all spaces are filled, a waiting list will be established for cancellations and openings in future Ambassador classes.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance by September 18, 2017. The 2017 – 2018 Ambassador class will meet from 8:15am – 2:00pm on September 28th, October 19th, November 8th, December 6th, January 11th and February 7th.
- For more information, please contact Tim Crow, Communications and Community Liaison at email@example.com or at 512.365.1391