Taylor Independent School District values the physical, social, and emotional safety of each and every member of it’s school community. Taylor ISD works to ensure that all students, employees, and community feel safe and supported in district facilities. We work proactively to create environments where respect between others is valued and encouraged, while appreciating differences between individuals.
Our district is committed to providing learning and work environments for students, staff, and visitors that is free from all forms of bullying, including cyberbullying.
Taylor ISD applies a comprehensive effort to promote learning, prevent and eliminate all forms of bullying and other harmful and disruptive behavior that impedes the learning process - including curriculum, instructional programs, staff development, extracurricular activities, and family involvement.
- imbalance of power (psychological, physical or social)
- Repeated incidences of negative actions, not just one time (unless very severe)
- Done by either a single individual or a group
- Done to gain attention or popularity
If you are someone you know is being bullied you are encouraged to report it immediately to your school administrator or by using one of the means below to make a report.
- Done to get one’s way or material things